Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You can try to hide it,but in the end...

It's just CRAP!

I was watching the news earlier, getting depressed. Later I watched Lou Dobbs, talking about the President, his actions, and world events, and about health benefits provided through the job... how they now want to tax you for that..... I stopped to think a moment about campaign promises... clear, consise...this is what I'm gonna do for you... How that seems to change slightly over time.

Now we are hearing things like Obama being likend unto a "god". I don't hold to that... In fact I don't see a hell of a lot of change, outside of times are still tough, and the world is getting tougher... I guess it's politics as usual.

You can cover it's scent with perfume. You can dress it up to look like something it's not. You can pass it on as something of value... but in the end, well... a piece of shit is just a piece of shit.

1 comment:

  1. Kool Ben... You are right on. You and Glenn Beck think alike...and I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say...don't hold back, go ahead lay your bombastic babble on Big Ben...