Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome to the Blog...Let's talk about...Whatever.

06-15-2009. Welcome to the debut/premier entry in the Big Ben Ballsy's Bombastic Blog.

The meaning of "BOM*BAS*TIC" = "high-sounding but with little meaning", " inflated, overfilled", and "pompous or overly wordy" ...ha,ha...maybe at times... but...

Our goal here is to have fun, intelligent conversation. As I said that is our goal. We are gonna talk about all kinds of things and express all kinds of opinions... if that, excuse my french, pisses-off some people so be it.

Let's try to keep it clean as possible and respect each other as we express ourselves... Topics...Politics...Oh Lord what a can of worms. I do some political cartoons out on my YOU Tube site and invite you take a look at my Obama Parody, called "Obama's Political Economy".
Check it out at http://youtube.com/bigbenballsy or at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZ5IJfHtMQ&feature=channel_page for the specific page. You might like my short parody on the state of the union after Obama's first 100 days, entitled, "Don't Worry, Be Happy" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBee1xw4yQ8&feature=channel_page

Aside from politics we cover some sports (see my buds out at "Sports Frenzy 2.0" out on the YouTUbe at http://www.youtube.com/SportsFrenzy2 and check out their new sports blog at
http://sportsfrenzy2.blogspot.com for timely, in-depth sports commentary...just like your mother made!!!))) OKay...ENOUGH PIMP'IN !!! (Pimp me back Boyz!)

Politics, Sports talk, .... what else... hey something for the ladies, (and guys). Ever into looking for that one of kind gift? And not talking about extravagant, super expensive item that only billionaires can afford... he we ain't all rich...Lord KNows I'm not.....

Been scraping along one foot out of bankruptcy the last few years without help from Uncle Sam.... Bailouts, I'll tell ya Bailouts....They are sticking it to me, the IRS, for having to use up my 401 K to "LIVE". To exist!!! To SURVIVE.

(With the economy and jobs the way they have been, being uninsured and needing surgery, I went through my savings like a hot knife through butter!!!)

Anyway then the government comes along and gives our taxmoney away to wealthy Wallstreet types, Banks, etc...blah,blah,blah...... Thanks alot...give it t me, get the IRS off my back for my insignificant several thousand dollars, and I'll spend that money and stimulate the economy...let me try and relaunch my small business and maybe even put people to work some day.... no,no,no,no...it don't work that way.... rich still get richer..... God Help Us people... we are getting sooooooo screwed....if you ain't there yet, (and you ain't super wealthy) you will be there unless things change...... I tell you what... with all the money we owe and are barrowing from China, forget learning spanish....better make Chinese the number one language, let alone English....

Well sorry about that...got off topic..... it just disgusts me.... anyway...Ladies and Guys...back to that one of a kind gift..... What could be more personal than a lovely clock or collage print made from a composite of your most meaningful photos.

Lets talk about it...share some ideas. I am talking about quality "art" work where one image blends or melts into another, each telling a story....personalized from your priceless images...oh man.....like Paris Hilton says, "That's HOT!" They are hot too. Celebrate life, celebrate past experiences, recall found memories in lovely clocks or framed prints.... Honor the Firefighters in your life, or those that have served in the military..... This is starting to sound like a commercial. In a way it is...I want you to see what I do, and I'd like to discuss and share your thoughts and ideas...

If ya get a chance take a look at my websites....featuring family gifts, military gifts, gifts for firefighters.... http://www.picturemyheart.com/ http://www.firefightergifts.net/ http://www.militaryclocks.us/ .... coming soon Christian Clocks and SPorts Clocks.......

Hey they are affordable and look great...they will be one of a kind. Lets talk about making one for you, or hey if you just want to talk about making your own..maybe I can give ya some tips.

Okay Boys and Girls, Mom's and Dad's... I gotta go...hope to hear back from you ...and regardless of religious belief...in your own way..."Let's Pray for this Country!" Adios...
- Big Ben Ballsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say...don't hold back, go ahead lay your bombastic babble on Big Ben...